当前位置 :开心笑话网英文幽默 → 文章内容

翻译如此残暴

来源:本站整理 作者:佚名 时间:2010-3-7 22:33:41

  上帝一定倍儿爱SB,不然他造这么多!

  The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

  直译:小孩子要中间名,纯粹是为了让他知道他啥时候真的有麻烦了。

  直译a:起个全名就为了揍孩子前可以底气十足地喊出来。

  意译b:贾君鹏这名字就为了让他妈喊他回家吃饭!

  It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.

  跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死, “啪!”那才是死了。

  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  人工智能从来敌不过天然痴呆。

  Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

  好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。

  With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

  信春哥 ,得永生

  Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

  直译:记着吧……世界要不恶心,我们早被吐掉了。

  意译:别抱怨了,这个世界要是真和谐了,我们这种人就不应该存在.

  I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

  我曾是个怀疑论者,现在我很怀疑这一点。

  If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.

  直译:如果你始终脚踏实地,那就别想穿裤子了。

  意译:人太老实没法活。

  You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

  过了河也别拆桥,没准你还要回来呢。
 

上一页  [1] [2] [3] 


相关文章
设为首页- 友情连接- 收藏本站- QQ书签-雅虎书签+

开心笑话网 提供信息更新. QQ:

Copyright © 2009-2010www.8474hi.cn. All Rights Reserved .